Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Neglected




Neglected

The islands have obviously been neglected this summer. What I was doing in the present was taking up all my time. Even my art reflected living in the present. This neglect continued here in this studio over the remaining weeks of summer as I continued sketching images related to my time in London, Paris and various places in Scotland.
I’m back on older projects now, like the Islands off Solitude, a true indicator the summer is coming to an end.

Islands Off Solitude
8.5”x 5.5” ballpoint pen and chalk on toned grey paper

6 comments:

  1. Oh, sure...you're present here...feel your effort to promote the shining ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes as beautiful as the first day of Autumn I live for The Islands off Solitudes....i feel content, free of constriction, free of people this is my favourite time in the world and in your paintings, Thank you Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know. Sorry for the neglect over the summer. Most of my work these days on this subject is in the writing, but soon more images will appear.
      Thank you

      Delete
  3. Being transported back to the Islands makes the end of summer much easier to bear...I, too, love being here...in this amazing World of imagination...where anything is possible...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back there now working hard. I hope to have more images soon. The story will take longer.

      Delete