Friday, February 16, 2018

Isolated




Isolated

“E” modeled for the session I attended with the Independent Painter’s this morning.
She had a great costume, though I have never heard of who she was pretending to be. Everyone I was painting with seemed to know.
Sketching “E” again was enough for me.
I was told by others in the know she was playing the part of Anna Valerious from the Van Helsing movie.
Of course I knew nothing about the movie either.
Portrait: 11”x 15” ink and watercolor
Figure: 12”x 18” ink and watercolor

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that movie!
    And yes, she plays the role beautifully...and your capturing of the character is absolutely amazing , especially as you knew nothing of the movie!
    Very, very well done!! ☺☺

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll have to watch the movie..
      Hope you have a great weekend too.
      Thank you

      Delete