Monday, October 8, 2018

City Exposure




City Exposure

Asleep in a lonely city.
Totally exhausted.
Totally ignored.
Hidden within
too many walls
Some there,
and others
not at all.


Sketches of the two longer poses in a session with “MX” yesterday. Decided to place the tired guy somewhere other than on a lonely shore. Of course “lonely” can be exposed almost anywhere.
12”x 9” and 15”x 11”, ink and watercolor

Fountain Pens: Platinum Carbon extra fine point and ECO TWSBI with Platinum Carbon ink.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, these are amazing...sunbathing naked in the city is a fabulous idea! Why, I wonder, do I always picture a beach whenever I think of sunbathing? Why not in the city?
    You have certainly given me "Food for thought" here...what a fabulous way to pass a lunch break! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny the different interpretations. Have me session these totally different. My thoughts were more of how even if exposed in a crowded city, there would be a feeling of being ignored within the many walls anyway. Like your take just as much.
      Thank you

      Delete
    2. I like yours too. It is really interesting how no two people imagine the same scenario.
      Would be good to see some more interpretations...:))

      Delete